Monday, August 8, 2016

Welcome

Hello Everyone.
       My name is Simmi, and this is my post to everyone explaining why I have started this blog, and what will appear on it.
       I adore reading. I love everything about it, from the way the words on the paper create a new world, to the worlds within the books themselves. I love how I can sit at home and still be a million miles away. And I want to share that love. I've found that the best way to do this is by sharing everything that I find amazing about to book to others so that they want to pick it up as well. But - to be perfectly honest - I'm not good at. I inevitably say either too much, or too little, or don't convey the "excellent-ness" of whatever book I am recommending through the spoken word. And so I would like to try to use the written word.
        As of right now, I will try to post a review every week. It can - and will be - about anything. My tastes are eclectic, I have been known to pick up textbooks when I have nothing closer at hand. But I tend towards urban fantasy, science fiction, and YA fiction, so that is what will likely appear most often. But don't be surprised if a historical fiction novel I found particularly entertaining shows up as well.


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment